Wednesday, April 26, 2006

J's demos

I feel like a wreck.
My surgery is tomorrow. I'm excited but also worried about the outcome.

It should be fine. Now, if I can only think of something else, I would be fine.

My time at work has been nothing short of hell this morning. The phone system went down so every single call that was supposed to go to voicemail ended up coming to me. You can't imagine the chaos involved when people think you're a note pad for others?
Nevermind, it's too ugly to describe. All I can say is that it'll take at least two weeks for the blue ink to come off my face.

I'm bringing my James Blunt CD with me to enjoy while I'm at the Dr's office. Maybe I can convert a few more people but it wouldn't surprise me if they know all about J.




We've been having the "great debate" on J's website. It's really surprising to see that J would be embarrassed about his demos being heard. It really doesn't look like he could do (or sing) no wrong. I'm just wondering if the "no sharing of demos" rule was because of the (quite frankly hard to believe) embarrassement excuse or due to the fact that he may be using those song on his next CD.

I would have been more comfortable knowing it was for the latter. It's obvious he should be looking out for his future and the use of any other tracks he may have.
I guess I was lucky to have asked for some of those demos before all the whoopla started. Stella's planning to burn 'em for me since I can't hear them on my computer. I can't wait to hear them. It's almost like Christmas has arrived early!

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home