Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A bit on the better side...

Well, things look to be a bit better between Peter and I. That is...until it's time to tell him that I want to go out with friends.
He insists that he treats everyone like shit at the track. It's because he's under stress to get his car running the way he wants it to, sometimes not knowing what will work and what won't. After all of the arguing he promises that he'll try to be kind to me if I'm there but he doesn't want the kids to come anymore.
I suppose he feels responsible that I'm not having a good time if they're there and to top it off, I'm not paying any attention to him since the girls want all my attention.

Stella and Nickie want to get together this Friday night. I wonder how well that's going to go over. I haven't told him about next week yet.

*sigh...pray for me.
Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home