Monday, July 30, 2007

It's not so bad after all...

Now that I'm on...I can't seem to get off.
Facebook is more addictive than I thought it would have been. But, the good thing about it is that the people that you haven't talked to in ages (familiy included) is right there at your fingertips.
I've even managed to send Dave from high school a "hello". We were never romantically involved as I saw him more like a brother but it's great to see that he's happy, still rockin' and enjoying life.
Added Gene as a friend as well. Damn, I remember having a crush on Gene in high school even though he was younger than I was. Good to see that he's still playing.

Got in touch with a few cousins and a couple of my nieces as well.

I guess all this facebook stuff really keeps you in touch with people even when you don't have time to pee. I literally don't since I'm stuck behind a computer all day which in hindsight isn't at all a bad thing now. :)

Well, back to facebook....oops! Err, I mean purchase orders. ;)

Trin

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Does this mean I won't be seeing much of you here anymore? Will I need to join Facebook to keep in touch with what's going on with you?

Hmmm... maybe I'll give it a try, if that's what it takes.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Trinity said...

Aww...don't worry hun. I'll still be posting here but I'd love to add you on facebook. That way I can send you gifts, messages and pokes throughout the day ;)

Like I said, it's addictive so be prepared to spend much of your on-line time there.

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home