Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Fucking Facebook!

I checked my e-mails this morning and noticed that my friend Lily had left me a message on my Facebook page. I think I decided to open a Facebook page for the hell of it since everyone was talking about it about a month ago and haven't been on it since until this morning.

After leaving Lily a short message I decided to add some pics of myself and my girls then I noticed the "search" on the top left hand corner. I didn't think much of it but since it was the month of July I thought....what the hell...so I typed in his name.

Up popped his profile.

15yrs later, I find him on the web. I remember trying to find him, a picture of him, a blog...something, anything to give me a smile but all I found was his phone number and I never dared calling it. Well, I swear it was only that one time but got his answering machine. At least I got to hear his voice, I thought.

Today is one of mixed emotions. I'm happy but also very sad. If you don't know who Dany is (was) read last years July 20th entry under "In Mourning"... http://trinityshome.blogspot.com/2006_07_01_archive.html

He's married to a girl named Cheryl who is a year older than me and has two little girls from what I can gather. I saw pictures from his 40th birthday party that has just past and he still looks the same. Maybe a little less hair but as goofy as ever, I would imagine.
I miss him.

I guess I just have to remind myself that he's not the same person I once loved 15 yrs ago. We've both changed, I guess. Well, everything except for my feelings for him.

Trin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home